Tonight we’re due to have a snowstorm, but our 6pm-7:30pm class will still proceed as normal.

Just to state the obvious, though, please make a sensible decision given your circumstances! If you have to drive a long way after class, you might want to give this one a miss, weather depending. Plus if the snow gets really bad, we might cut short the post-class free sparring – but we’ll decide that once we know what the conditions are like.

Be safe, and very much looking forward to fencing with those of us who make it tonight!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s